Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Zombie Punch Review by Starlight Chandling

A tart from my recent Starlight Chandling order. These tarts are super great priced and last time I ordered I figured I better get some Halloween scents.

I got this tart knowing it would smell like a soap i had purchased recently. the zombie punch scent is delicious and fruity. Not exactly Halloween, but I get burnt out on cinnamon pretty fast. This is not a custom blend, just a simple scent you can find from many vendors.

"A sassy, citrus blend of lemon, lime and orange juice, apricot and papaya nectars, and garnished with fresh pineapple slices."

In this tart I was getting a pretty light scent that I hoped would blossom more as I melted this tart. I burned it in my living room in my pumpkin warmer from Better Homes and Gardens. Unfortunately I did not get much of a scent at all. I felt like there was not enough oil in this one. the little soap I had actually packed more of a punch than this tart. I could have tried this is a smaller area, but I feel the result would have been the same. It is a great scent, I just did not get a scent throw from it.

Sometimes waxes are hits and misses. Until next time!

<3 LUVS!

Jordan Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Bummer about the lack of scent. The description sounds yummy enough.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete