Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pumpkin Beans Tart Review from Shayz Scentz


Pumpkin Beans by Shayz Scentz

This is my first experience with Shayz Scentz. I had heard of them but never paid much attention. This tar was given to me by Deb in a swap we did. I love when I see something I have never tried. Thanks Deb!

I could not find a scent description on this anywhere, not event the site so I assume they do not carry it anymore. Judging by the name I am guess this is supposed to smell like pumpkin and coffee beans or vanilla beans. Not sure which beans! In cold throw however, I only really get cinnamon and then like a funky smell. Basically a cinnamon clove scent and it is not really even that strong. Bummer.

Well I melted this in my bedroom warmer. After about 30 minutes it was nice and melted but I was not getting much of a scent. Very slight cinnamon clove and close to the warmer I was getting that funk smell I cannot describe.

Since this is my first tart from this vendor I was a bit bummed out. Have you tried Shayz Scentz? How did it work out for you? If you have any favorites from this vendor let me know.

<3 LUVS!

Jordan Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Obviously I have tried Shayz Scentz, but only once and I had only ordered coffee scents at that time. The one I sent you was a free sample.

    Some of the coffee scents had decent throw, and some were on the lighter side. I'd like to eventually go back and try some other scents just to see how they do, but I'm not in hurry to do it.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete