Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Marshmallow Candy Corn Fluff Review from Country Home Scent

Marshmallow Candy Corn Fluff....What a scrumptious Halloween blend! Our sweet creamy candy corn mixed with marshmallow fluff...you can't get any more yummy than this! Heavenly!!!

I would love for you to just imagine this scent with me. If your mouth watering? Mine was so I got it! Then I smelled this little morsel and almost took a bite! Really its good. Reminds me of a tub of Duncan Hines or Pillsbury white frosting with notes of butter and corn syrup candies! Very delicious smelling and I have no idea why I waited so long to use it! A candy melting I will go! Yum!

I melted half of this in my bathroom warmer. I was not sure if it would be a strong scent or light and fluffy so I wanted to make sure I would get to smell it. Small area seemed like the best bet.

The smell was nice and strong for about the first hour. By the end of the day I had noticed it faded quite a bit. The warm throw smells like vanilla and almost has like a caramel note to it. Dare I say this more yummy in the cold throw? I was a bit bummed by the melted product and disappointed that it wore out so fast.

I really wanted to love this one but unfortunately it let me down a bit. I still keep smelling the other half I have not melted and wishing I could fill an entire room with that sweet scent. They really had the makings for a delicious treat here. 

I do think that possibly this tart did not have quite as much oil in it as there other tarts. They are usually greasy feeling and very easy to cut through. This one was a bit more dry and more like a candle wax when I cut into it. 

Have you tried it?

<3 LUVS!
Jordan Nicole

1 comment:

  1. I have not tried this one yet. I've been finding most of the ones in my last order have a lighter scent throw. Way back when I first started ordering, they always seemed to be the strongest ones around. I wonder if they've changed, or I've just gotten too used to tarts.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete