Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Caramel Apple Review by Country Home Scents

Caramel Apple Review by Country Home Scents

Would you take a look at this tart!? Clearly they are packed with tons of oils because mine is all oily and messy! That's a good thing though, don't get me wrong. I want my waxes all oily and delicious just like I want my men! ;) Just playing around, couldn't resist! Of course an greasy and messy man could be a bad thing. Skip the man, get the wax tarts.

"Caramel Apple...Yummy! Imagine the smell of a crisp, green apples dipped in gooey warm caramel. A wonderful Autumn fragrance!"

As always this little tart is decorated with glitter and other excitement. So cute, I almost wanted to put a stick in it! When I smelled this cold I knew it smelled exactly like what I wanted. i get nice green apples and sweet gooey caramel. My only problem with apple scents is they are fake scents. Of course you cannot stuff an apple into the tart, i just kind of wish I could get a tart that smelled like when you bite into a big juicy apple. Still, a good yummy scent.

I melted half of this in the bathroom ad it did wonderful. Filled the room but wasn't so strong that is escaped into the hallway and bedroom. I think if you used the full tart you would want to use it in a medium room. while it might slightly scent a large room, I love strong scents that give what I can a "greeting' when you walk into the room. This is not quite strong enough to fill my living room, but it worked great in the bathroom. Very yummy!

Are there any true to life apple scents out there!?

<3 LUVS!

Jordan Nicole

2 comments:

  1. It's been a long long time since I've had this one. I'm always amazed when people can tell the difference between red and green apple scents. I just know it's apple and don't think much past that. LOL Although, I did have Green Apple from Walmart earlier this summer and it did seem more tart than other apple scents. Hmm, maybe my brain does register these things afterall?!

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol i know red apple. so if It isn't red apple, it must be green ;)

      Delete