Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Candied Caramel Apple Review by Better Homes and Gardens

Candied Caramel Apple Review by Better Homes and Gardens

I do not have a picture of this packaging because I was scent a couple cubes from Deb, but you can check out what it looks like and her opinion of it HERE.

There is no scent description but I think the name pretty much says it all. When i first sniffed this I was a bit put off. It needed time to sit out I believe. Once it aired out I knew I had a strong wax on my hands because the scent was still pretty strong. I smell red delicious apples and a bit of caramel. Plus I think i smell nuts! It is nice, although I feel the apple might be too much. I always find it strange when I think a scent is too strong because I love strong scents.

I used one cube of this in my plug-in Scensationals warmer in my bathroom. What a scent! I couldn't keep it contained. This was one that floated throughout the entire house, covering up my other scents. Darn thing! The apple was very prominent and while this was melting I didn't get much of anything else. Hint and sweet here and there, but mostly a big apple in the face.

I should have liked this more. I like apple scents and I love strong scents but I have no idea whta my problem is. Maybe I like green apple scents a bt more than red. Or maybe I was mad at this tart for covering up my other scents. Who knows! It's not a bad tart. It's a show off! If you want a room filler, here she be!  Maybe half a cube next time?

<3 LUVS!

Jordan Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Aw, bummer you weren't as thrilled with this one as I was. I loved it! I thought it had plenty of caramel to compliment the apple. I have two cubes left, just waiting for me to work my way through some other stuff, then I will savor this scent again. Mmmmmm!

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete