Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Starlight Chandling Haul


I placed another order with StarlightChandling as I just could not wait. Donna is so nice and great with customer service. We have actually just been chit chatting a bit which is how it came up that my birthday was on Monday. Donna got my package shipped out so that I received it on my birthday and I am pretty sure that is why she spoiled me so much with the extras. Thanks Donna!

The scents I ordered were
Zombie Punch "A sassy, citrus blend of lemon, lime and orange juice, apricot and papaya nectars, and garnished with fresh pineapple slices." I ordered this because I loved the smell of that ADORABLE soap I got in my Heffernan's Craft Pumpkin Soap Haul. This is the same scent and I love it!

Secret Crush "A Victoria's Secret duplication. This fruity, flirty blend begins with notes of Macintosh apple, peach, tart plum, red raspberry, and Italian lemon oil. A classically floral heart of rose and jasmine leads to a sexy, long-lasting finish of musk and amber. Sensuous with a very pleasing aroma. You will fall in love." I just about fell over when I saw this! When this scent was discontinued I bought around 7 bottles of it. I literally just finished up my last bottle! Unfortunately this does not smell just like the body slash I own. On its own it is a great scent. I will update you when I burn it.

Red Maple Leaf "A pleasantly earthen scent reminiscent of woodland hikes atop crunchy, dried leaves. This beautiful fragrance has top notes of Maple-wood with middle notes of light New Dawn blossoms, laurel and sweet clove, balanced and rounded with base notes of balsam, patchouli and romantic sandalwood. " I really smell the leaves in this. They are perfect and this is a nice outdoor scent that isn't too much.

Kicken Caramel "The most scentsational caramel you'll ever try! Candle throw, both hot and cold, will fill a room in under 10 minutes with the most mouthwatering scent you've ever experienced. This scent just screams YUM! Creamy, chewy, smooth, sweet caramel." I just get a strong sweet scent. It is buttery. I cannot wait to melt this and see hw amazing it is!

Red Lipstick "A sassy scent that lives up to its name! Notes of dark sweet cherry, violet, sweet coumarin, pink raspberry, light brown sugar, cotton candy, sensual musk, and a hint of French crème and tonka bean. This fragrance is sweet, sassy and fun!" I smell a lot of cherry and I like it! Kind of romantic.

Mint Frost "Sweet creamy mint. Cool, fresh scent that will enhance the ambience of any room. " This smells just like a mint leaf! Not as sweet as I was hoping for but I know I will like it, especially for the winter months.

And my freebies were

An extra Secret Crush

Red Velvet Cake "The delectable aroma of freshly-baked red velvet cake. This fragrance begins with top notes of dark chocolate, strawberry syrup and red currant; followed by middle notes of cocoa powder, buttermilk and sugar cane; while sitting on base notes of creamy sandalwood, tonka bean and vanilla extract." I am not a huge chocolate fan. I have a feeling my husband will love this though because I really get the chocolate cake scent.

Marshmallow Ambrosia. I got this as a freebie last time also. Smells yummy.

Vanilla Butter Fudge and Godiva Raspberry Truffles (White Chocolate). These two are not available in her shop and were packaged a little different so I believe they are scents she does not carry anymore.

These were extremely affordable and hopefully next time I can place a larger order. After your first order you get a code for 20% off future orders. Not only are they affordable already but then you add the code! With as many scents as she has you will find something you love for sure!

recommend checking this vendor out. So far I have been burning a few from my last order and I am in love. I am sure you will see another haul before long. Let me know if you try this Starlight Chandling and what you get!

<3 LUVS
Jordan Nicole


3 comments:

  1. Yay! I just got my second order too, and will be working on my haul post this evening.

    I always laugh when I see the Zombie Punch scent because my hubby is a zombie show/movie/game lover.

    I have a couple of the same ones you got this time, but of those I don't have, Red Lipstick sounds quite interesting.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband is a zombie fan also Have you guys seen the show or played the video game for the walking dead? That is good stuff :)

      Delete
    2. Ah yes, hubby LOVES that show. I've only watched bits as I come and go from the room. We don't have the Walking Dead game though. The Resident Evil games freak him out but he loves them.

      ~Deb

      Delete