Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Palm Wax Update from Comforts of Home

I cannot believe I never posted my update on the palm was tarts I bought. You can see my haul on these here.

My blogging buddy Deb had some problems getting these to melt in her tea light warmers so I thought I would try them in my electric warmers. I am happy to announce that they melted perfect!

However, I am unhappy to say, they had no scent at all. Not even close to the warmer was I getting scent. So strange. I am not sure if it was just the vendor or the palm wax. I hope it is not the palm wax I really liked how it looked so different, and most of all I loved how once the wax cooled, it just slid right out of the pan! That was sure neat. It had such a different feeling than I am used to. I liked getting to try something new. Hopefully I can find another vendor to try.

Know any good palm wax tart vendors?

<3 LUVS!


Jordan Nicole

1 comment:

  1. I loved that too, how it just slid right out. I'd heard it would do that but didn't believe it. I always put mine in the freezer for a while, but this didn't need anything. Just cool and POOF - out of the warmer.

    I didn't get any scent from the one I tried melting either. The other two I have are still just sitting there.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete