Popular Posts

Friday, August 17, 2012

Country Home Scents Decorative Wax Tart Haul


I placed an order with the wonderful http://www.countryhomescent.com/ again. As usual I am in love! These tarts are not only perfect for display, but they have such great scent for the most part. The wax is perfectly soft and I really love that not all of the scents are as they came out of the bottle. At CHS they make some custom blends also that you cannot find on other sites.

This is a pretty huge haul that I have for you so I am going to break it down into sections. I bought a bunch of the Autumn Scents, the whole Halloween Collection, Some Bakery, and then a bunch of other little random ones. That is how I will catagorize them for simplicity.
Let me know which ones you would like to hear about. I plan on featuring these, and many other vendors, in my weekly wax melt reviews coming up.  Lets go!


BAKERY
Cinnamon Buns
Almond Cherry Almadredo
Morning Mocha
Warm Orange Danish
Royal Cake
Lemon Poppyseed Muffin
Caramelized Pralines
Banana Nut Muffins
Toasty Marshmallows
Caramel Latte
Buttermilk Pancakes

AUTUMN
Pumpkin and Pralines
Pumpkin Caramel Latte
Pumpkin Crunch Cake
Pumpkin Marshmallows
Marshmallow Candy Corn Fluff
Brown Sugared Chestnuts
Frosted Cranberries
Carmel Apple



HALLOWEEN
All Hallow's Eve
Crazy Candy Corn
Trick or Treat
Bewitching
Boo!
Witches Brew





OTHERS
Fruity Loops
Buttered Popcorn
Ripe Raspberries
Little Black Dress
Country Garden
Hummingbird Happiness
Tropical Breeze
Snuggle Baby
Bubblegum Madness
Pink Raspberry Lemonade
Gardenia
Summer Days


You can find scent descriptions on their website and tons of other adorable tarts!
I am loaded for the time being but I also plan on making another order for the holidays to get all the Christmas type scents. Check them out and give me some ideas of others to order!
Have you tried these waxes? Whcih one would you want to try?
<3 LUVS
Jordan Nicole

2 comments:

  1. Country Home Scents was the first non-commercial tart vendor that I'd tried and they remain my sort of sentimental favorite. I might to sneak in an order for some fall goodies even though I've been trying other shops all over the place lately.

    My current favorite from CHS is Banana Caramel Cupcake. I thought it was a custom blend but now I'm seeing it pop up everywhere so maybe I was mistaken. I don't care, I love it!!

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had that one! I loved it! I think people are just creating that scent. I could tell the top and bottom were separate scents. banana is suddenly becoming pretty popular. I am loving it.

      Delete