Popular Posts

Sunday, August 26, 2012

China Glaze Trendsetter Polish Review


China Glaze Trendsetter Monday Manicure
One coat
This color was part of the China Glaze 2011 Fall collection but I think I will be wearing it quite a bit this year. I just had to share it. If you have not seen this color, it appears to be...dare I say it, a baby poop greenish color. But when applied to the nail it is a beautiful, neutral, golden color. I remind me of a true gold, with green undertones.

Two coats
I like that I can throw this on quickly with just one coat and get a great color. I took pictures of one and two coats so you could see. Chian Glaze is one of my very favorite brands. You can get great deals on them at Sally's and they have such a huge selection of colors. This color will be a go to for me this fall, for a second year in a row.

Like most China Glaze this has decent wear. I have a hard time with polish but it goes a few days with light chips. It has a tiny shimmer grain to it so that helps it stay on. Grainy polishes are stubborn!


How do you feel about this color? Tried it?

<3 LUVS!

Jordan Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment