Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Almond Cherry Amaretto by Country Home Scents


Almond Cherry Amaretto
This little tart came in my latest order from Country Home Scents, despite having wanted it since I started ordering from this vendor. I kept picking other things over it. I guess I just knew exactly what this would smell like. I knew I would love it, but I wanted to be surprised. Well I got it this time and I am happy I finally did it!

CHS describes this tart as...Almond Cherry Amaretto...A pairing of lush cherries and rich vanilla blend together to make this "intoxicating" scent!" This is a tan tart with red and white glitter on top. You can find this in the bakery scents section of their website.

Cold throw I knew exactly that this was what I waited for! Such a great scent! I actually think they named this Almond Cherry instead of Cherry Almond because I get a lot of almond, even despite cherry being such a powerful scent. These scents really blend nicely. I love almond scents and cherry scents. I am not exactly sure why this is considered a bakery scent to CHS, but non the less I love it!

I melted this is my Scentsy warmer in my living room because I could tell this was going to be a strong one. I was very right. This one had to roblem filling the large living room and more! Bright bursting red sweet and tart cherries and nutty, warm, and delicious almond. I really love this scent! It is strong and lasted the 3 days I had it in my warmer (I turn them off at night). It was not so much a lingering scent, but I like that so that it doesn't mix with my new scent when I replace the wax.

I would recommend this scent. It is strong and lasting. Perfect for end of summer/fall I think. Whcih is great because here we are, nearing fall. Ready? Set? Go for it!

What do you think of cherry and almond scents?

<3 LUVS!
Jordan Nicole!

2 comments:

  1. This does sound yummy. I love cherry scents, but don't cherry and almond tend to smell similar?

    I haven't ordered from CHS in a while. Maybe I'll get some of my Christmas scents from there.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can clearly smell the difference between the cherry and the almond. I think a reason why we tend to think they smell alike is because they are paired so often. But I have had some almond scents that didn't smell like cherry at all.
      This one is a must try.

      Delete